Everything you ever wanted to know about the birth city of Godzilla, Gundam, all-you-can-eat shabu shabu, panty vending machines, and me.
posted by Lisa Katayama at 9/09/2006 12:59:00 AM
your sex and the citizen article was really interesting! you're a great journalist.
enjoyed the urzawa. looked for the clips on youtube but nada. what are the keywords to search with when looking for these handy clips. do tell...!john
Lisa,I've enjoyed reading your articles and viewing your travels. Would you tell me more about yourself? Do you still live in San Francisco? 405? Single? Etc..-201-
Post a Comment
<< Home
I am a writer from Tokyo, now living in San Francisco.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
your sex and the citizen article was really interesting! you're a great journalist.
enjoyed the urzawa. looked for the clips on youtube but nada. what are the keywords to search with when looking for these handy clips. do tell...!
john
Lisa,
I've enjoyed reading your articles and viewing your travels. Would you tell me more about yourself? Do you still live in San Francisco? 405? Single? Etc..
-201-
Post a Comment
<< Home