Sunday, October 15, 2006

SJM seeking SWM to be sexy temporary girlfriend.

This is Keiko. I don't know her, but I know that she loves sex with good-looking white men under 35, because her web site is an open invitation to all those who fit this category to come stay with her on their next visit to Tokyo. Keiko is a free spirit: "My parents pay my apartment - and I can do anything because I am living alone. What else do I like? Yes, I like sex! Yummy yummy" But she has standards: "YOU MUST BE UNDER 35 (I don’t want to have any men that are too older then 35 years old – I do not want my father!) ALSO, YOU MUST BE GOOD LOOKING AND BE WHITE – I LOVE WHITE GUYS. Yay! (^_^)" Your Japanese love nest could look like this: ----> All you have to do is visit her home page and scroll down for her contact info.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe this is for real!! I feel sorry for her parents.

10/15/2006 06:00:00 PM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

OMG...

10/16/2006 12:12:00 AM  
Blogger Ben Miller said...

google "Jason Fortuny" and consider a Mme Butterfly parallel

10/16/2006 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger Zach said...

Although I don't really believe this is for real, I wouldn't put it outside of reality. Makes ya wonder what actually happens when some horny guy flies out to Tokyo to see her though. Hahaha. My vote is either for stranded or kidnapped. If not, then probably gonnaherpasyphalaids.

10/16/2006 04:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude look like a laaadeeehhh!!! potential courters could be in 4 a surprise...

10/18/2006 05:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home