Friday, September 15, 2006

Another professional pervert!

It is just after dark, and a young man is riding his bicycle down an inconspicuous municipal road in Chiba. He sees a woman walking idly down the street--seeing an opportunity, he swoops beside her and grabs one of her perky breasts. "Kyyaaaa!" The woman screams. Hearing the unmistakable sound of a damsel in distress, our 20-year old hero, who is walking nearby, catches up with the cyclist, throws him to the ground, and calls the cops. We later find out that the culprit is none other than Tetsushi Omura, a senior official at the Ichikawa Municipal Government. (He mans the facilities for the handicapped.) This is a true story. It happened yesterday. I didn't talk to Omura after his arrest, but investigators did. "I did it because I was stressed out," he confessed. Whatever, dude. I don't care how important you think you are. You're just another professional pervert, infringing upon the safety and integrity of Japanese women who trust you to behave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

geeez.
heheh baka jyan.
beides the point dakedo he just added more stress to his life.

9/15/2006 05:41:00 PM  
Blogger hanly said...

cvideo cropping, movie trimming, and video effect Convert vob to avi mac adjustment (including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, brightness, saturation, and sound channel, etc.).

6/22/2010 11:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home