Monday, September 25, 2006

Special raw egg soy sauce!

Americans get all queasy and paranoid when it comes to eating raw egg, but it's an important part of the Japanese diet. Now, you can even buy special soy sauce just for raw egg on rice, which we lovingly call "tamago gohan." Somebody should raise American chickens that lay eggs healthy enough to eat raw. Because it's so freaking yummy!

4 Comments:

Blogger Alyssa said...

man. maybe it's the american side of me.. but i always thought nama tamago was gross

9/25/2006 11:10:00 PM  
Blogger Zach said...

nearly everything I ate when I was in Japan had a raw egg on it. It was tasty, but a bit bizzarre to get used to the texture

9/26/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konbawa Lisa-chan,

I wouldn't mind eating you raw if you know what I mwan, warui (-_-). Alyssa I'm not a fan, I'm just impress.

- tamago no roboto

9/26/2006 10:28:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Konbawa Lisa-chan,

I wouldn't mind eating you raw if you know what I mwan, warui (-_-). Alyssa I'm not a fan, I'm just impress.

- tamago no roboto

9/26/2006 10:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home