Stinkless t-shirt!
A new clothing line called Breeze Bronze promises to remove body odor from your armpits, feet, crotch, and all those other funky fungal corners full of nastyness within minutes. Ionic bonding erases all acidic and alkaline stink semi-permanently, but doesn't work on cigarette smoke.
It claims to take away the smell of 200 ojisans (middle-aged men) almost instantly. That is amazing. I think we should start a fund to buy a set of Breeze Bronze shirts for everyone who takes public transportation in all major cities around the world. I know the San Francisco MUNI needs it real bad.
Comes out in October.
Comes out in October.


2 Comments:
I saw somewhere (Japundit?) that a Japanese company polled young women about whether they use the women-only train cars, and a significant perrcentage of the ones who regular did said that they did it to avoid old-man-smell.
Cool blog!!!!
maji de? hahaha that's really cool!
Post a Comment
<< Home