Wednesday, September 20, 2006

There's a new prime minister, and space for 2 more in my black hawk.

Japan's new prime minister was elected by the LDP today. SA: I won! I won! I'm the new prime minister of Japan! I kicked Aso and Tanigaki's butts real bad. I took more than half the votes. I think this is what they call a landslide victory. Of course, I always knew I would because there's so much politics behind Japanese politics, and it was all in my favor anyway. But now I can say anything I want!! Aso can kiss my ass with his crooked lips, and Tanigaki can use my butt crack to polish his balding head. LK: Oh...Okay. But what are you going to to about the aging population, declining birth rate, the disenfranchised youth, the stagnant economy, the lingering sexism and racism, fragile relations with our East Asian neighbors, and our puppy-master relationship with the United States? I mean, I love my country and all, but thank god the Israeli army loaned me a black hawk. I don't think I want to stick around to hear any more of your shit talking. See ya! (News clip from Crisscross)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home