
Like most alpha males,
Taro Aso feels the need to show off his power--especially after his sweeping defeat in the prime ministerial elections in September. So now the foreign minister is strutting around in parliamentary committee meetings, telling people that Japan has the capability to produce nuclear weapons. "But we are not saying we have plans to possess (them)," he adds.
It's kind of like when boys on the playground say, "I can kick your ass in hopscotch...but I won't because I'm nice!" or when the editors at work say, "I can kick your ass in
Fight Night....but I have better things to do, like copyfit a feature."
Boys will always be boys.
Full story
here.
1 Comments:
浮気40代出会いサイト ♪ 淫乱ギャル系人妻と出会い ♪ 近所のギャル妻出会い ♪ 愛人若妻出会い無料 ♪ セフレ希望人妻無料出会い ♪ 割り切った主婦無料出会い系 ♪ ヤリマン人妻出会い ♪ SEX好き人妻出会い系サイト ♪ ドMエロ妻掲示板 ♪ 割切り新妻出会い ♪ 愛人希望主婦とやれる出会い系 ♪ セフレ募集中若妻出合い ♪ セフレ希望主婦とやれる ♪ 巨乳若妻掲示板 ♪ ヤリマン人妻と出会い ♪ やりまん40代完全無料出会い ♪ セフレ募集人妻とやれる出会い系 ♪ 近所の主婦と出会える ♪ 愛人希望エロ妻出合い ♪ 近所の新妻出会い ♪
Post a Comment
<< Home