Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Who Wants to Be a Millionaire host wins Guinness Record

Mino Monta spends an average of 21 hours and 42 minutes on live television every week. That's more than anyone else in the entire world, so the man was awarded by the Guinness Book people in Tokyo yesterday. Mino Monta hosts the Japanese version of "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire." The show is crafted to be almost exactly like its American counterpart--the host even looks kinda like Regis. Anyway, homeboy's ecstatic to have won the award. "I'm touched. I want to die talking," he told the COO of Guinness. I guess he'll be pop quizzing the nurses at his deathbed--or he'll jump off a cliff asking himself if that's his final answer. Full story here.

1 Comments:

Blogger WrestlingizReel said...

Mino Monta is a mark for his own face and voice and this "record" just proves that he is the biggest talking head on TV as he does even less than Hiroyuki Yabe to contribute to a program....okay, that's a little extreme, but he's still a useless little man for the time he puts in.

12/17/2008 09:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home