
This is Mai Shoji. I've known her since I was 5 years old. She's a radio DJ and soon-to-be-famous singer living in Tokyo. I took this picture at
Zest--which could quite possibly be the only restaurant in the eastern hemisphere with a bucking bronco--a couple days ago.
Her
blog is in Japanese, but I'm going to link to it anyway because you can see pictures of some hoppin' Halloween parties, including the one where Mai dressed as a French Maid. "I was greatly inspired by our visit to a maid cafe this past summer," she explained.
Maid cafes = little establishments where young Japanese girls dressed as french maid say: "Welcome home, master" and serve you cutsey little omelets with pictures drawn on them in ketchup. Mai and I went to
Little PSX, which is a maid/internet/video game/unlimited free candy cafe in Akihabara. Fucking rad.
1 Comments:
video cropping, movie trimming, and video effect Convert vob to avi mac adjustment (including resolution, bit rate, frame rate, brightness, saturation, and sound channel, etc.).
Post a Comment
<< Home