Monday, November 13, 2006

Mouth-watering chocolate bonbon cell phone straps.

When's the last time somebody bought you a box of perfectly crafted, exquisitely wrapped, indulgently flavored chocolates? This weekend? For those of us who aren't so lucky, we now have perfectly crafted, exquisitely wrapped plastic versions of those little tasty bonbons they sell at Godiva and Maison du Chocolat for, like $10 a piece. Buy yours here for 1000 yen.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's fantastic! I might have to get me one of those! I especially love the "Do not eat this" picture (just like on packets of fireworks they have a big cross through someone pointing a firework at their own eye). I love those 'don't do it' pics that you can only find in Japan. xx

11/14/2006 07:45:00 AM  
Blogger Alyssa said...

wow
looks delish!

i think i'll pass on that though. everytime i see my cellphone strap, i'm gonna wanna make a visit to godiva

11/16/2006 09:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home