Monday, September 11, 2006

Bubble Wrap Mania

The Puchi Puchi ("Bubble Wrap") Cultural Research Center published the Puchi Puchi Official Book, which went on sale this month. It teaches 88 different ways you can use bubble wrap beyond protecting mail and answers those questions that always lingered in your head, like: What happens if you bubble-wrap an egg and drop it from a second story balcony? And will a person wrapped in bubble wrap float in water? The Japanese love bubble wrap so much, Puchi Puchi Day is actually a registered memorial holiday. It's August 8, if anyone wants to mark their calendars.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
I'd love to get hold of a copy of this book, but I can't read the japanese on the web site you link to.... is there anywhere else I might be able to get it?

Thanks,

Vicki

5/06/2007 06:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home