Friday, September 15, 2006

How to make a lovable husband in 10 days

In Japan, wife-husband dialogues typically go like this: Hubby: I'm home. Wifey: Would you like dinner first or your bath first? Hubby: Bring me a beer. Wifey: Okay. How was your day? Hubby: I'm tired. Wifey: Well, I'll leave dinner on the table for you then. And I'll warm up the bath water. Hubby: (Grunt) Takara Tomy's new product, Vitamin for Married-Couple, promises to break this vicious cycle. Using questions based off of Minnesota's Lutheran Prepare/Enrich program, this machine puts disenfranchised couples through a chemistry evaluation and conversational training program, producing--at the end of it all--a lovable, conversational husband that you never even knew existed. A note to inarticulate Japanese hubbies: If you don't want to get your ass kicked by the new divorce law, you better buy this shit and start programming yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home