
I can't decide if this machine is utterly useless or...just a waste of space and money? This new product from
Elecom Japan claims it can make any CD/DVD-ROM disc unreadable by putting scratches on it within seconds. It's powered via USB and is being marketed as an indispensable security feature for your office.
I'll let you decide for yourself if you want to
buy one for 3,150 yen at the end of the month. Me? I'm just gonna continue using spent discs for stress release by snapping them in half and writing profanity on them with a Sharpie.
5 Comments:
Your home microwave provides the same level of data security in less than 10 seconds. As an added bonus, you get a spectacular light show that works just as well for relieving stress without the physical exertion.
I'll have to agree with Lisa on this one. What's the point in a machine that accomplishes what a brillo pad will do in the same amount of time?
Heck you want to make your disk unreadable just lend it to my nephew, good kid, I'm just saying.
花蓮|花蓮民宿|花蓮|花蓮民宿訂房諮詢服務|花蓮民宿|花蓮旅遊|花蓮民宿|花蓮美食|花蓮旅遊|花蓮黃頁網路電話簿|花蓮入口網|花蓮民宿黃頁花蓮旅遊|花蓮美食|花蓮飯店|花蓮住宿|花蓮民宿|花蓮民宿|花蓮|花蓮|花蓮民宿|
花蓮|花蓮民宿|http://www.hl998.com.tw|花蓮旅遊|花蓮美食|花蓮住宿|花蓮飯店|花蓮旅館|花蓮|花蓮民宿|花蓮民宿推薦|花蓮民宿市區|花蓮民宿王|花蓮民宿網|花蓮民宿資訊網|花蓮民宿悠遊網|花蓮民宿交流網|花蓮海景民宿|花蓮海邊民宿|花蓮海岸民宿|花蓮旅遊民宿|花蓮|花蓮旅遊|花蓮廣告|花蓮民宿|花蓮房屋|花蓮汽車旅館|花蓮派報|花蓮飯店|花蓮派報|花蓮旅館|花蓮美食|花蓮餐廳|花蓮小吃|花蓮名產|花蓮工作|花蓮新聞|花蓮租車|花蓮入口網|花蓮旅遊|花蓮旅遊|花蓮旅遊景點|花蓮旅遊|花蓮旅遊景點|花蓮民宿|花蓮旅遊|花蓮房仲|花蓮旅遊景點|花蓮美食|花蓮餐廳|花蓮小吃|花蓮名產|花蓮縣長|花蓮租車旅遊網|花蓮行易旅遊資訊網|
Female Cialis
Post a Comment
<< Home